NGI Talks: Join our talk on digital transformation with social impact in Europe
Fundación Cibervoluntarios will offer an NGI Talk on “Best Practices on Digital Transformation with Social Impact” organized by Next Generation Internet (NGI) on march the 3rd, from 3.00 p.m. (CET). Cibervoluntarios.org is a NGI Ambassador and will tackle how technological advances shape modern societies, and what are the challenges when it comes to promote a more inclusive and participatory digital environment.
Ángel Sola, Head of International Programs at Fundación Cibervoluntarios, will put forward to the NGI community a presentation followed by a debate to identify the best practices of digital transformation with social impact in times of pandemic, and what are the gaps and challenges to overcome. Among the topics that will be discussed are:
- Urgent actions for the adoption and use of ICTs by citizens, NGOs and institutions in Europe to achieve the 2030 Agenda.
- How to create social awareness by generating positive social and cultural attitudes towards the importance of technology, to generate positive impact on society.
- Building a multi-stakeholder community: The chain of Digital Social Innovation
- Digital Skills: a key for a more inclusive society by favoring an adapted, critical and positive use of technological content, services and tools.
- How to promote citizen participation: Best practices and challenges to fight against digital vulnerability in Europe within the Pandemic.
The Next Generation Internet (NGI) is a European Commission initiative that aims to shape the development and evolution of the Internet into an Internet of Humans. An Internet that responds to people’s fundamental needs, including trust, security, and inclusion, while reflecting the values and the norms all citizens enjoy in Europe. The NGI comprises an ambitious research and innovation programme and is part of the Horizon Europe Programme.