Annual Conference on Citizen Science, Participatory Innovation and Fab Labs for Peace and Development in Geneva
The Ecosystem of Social Innovation meets at the United Nations Headquarters in Geneva between 10 and 13 December to address the challenges related to disruptive technologies for Peace and the Sustainable Development Goals in the world. Fundación Cibervoluntarios joins as part of the Horizon 2020 Project www.nadine-project.eu dozens of research organizations, Fab Labs, NGOs, European Collaboration Projects and International Institutions. NADINE is a three-year innovation project that will harness the potential of Big Data and artificial intelligence to support the integration of migrants throughout Europe.
We want to create synergies with other European entities that work for sustainable environments, inclusive to improve the quality of life of citizens. Proposing open solutions. The meeting is part of the 11th Geneva Forum organized by the United Nations.
Issues to be discussed in the agenda:
• Exchange standards and references on Citizen Science practices between national and international organizations.
• National and international citizen science letters, examples, projects, ongoing discussions of actions.
• Financing solutions for Citizen Science actions.
• Access of citizen actors to Research beyond their simple contributions.
• Administrative / legislative status / recognition / etc. of actors of Citizen Science projects
• Citizen research, beyond the digital interface
• Expected features of Citizen Science web portals
• Services for citizen science provided by FabLabs
• Dissemination and exploitation of the results for the general public not involved
• Roadmap for the mutual opening of the collected data.